PERFORMANCE TRAINING PROGRAMMES
One World Actors Centre offers continual professional development masterclasses to experienced performers, presenters and event organisers who want to update their training.
We believe that our professional training of aspiring young performers vastly improves performance and communication skills as shown by the high marks awarded to our students in UK accredited LAMDA Examinations and their 5-star rating in productions abroad. Our Alumni Continual Professional Development (CPD) offers masterclasses to adult performers and production team members to update their skills.
THE YOUNG ACTORS STUDIO YAS
Each training programme lasts six weeks.
- Auditions for public performances will take place throughout the year but training programmes do not lead to performance.
- Each session is conducted by an experienced adult tutor in the international performance industry.
- Registration is required for each programme.
- All students have the opportunity to enter examination programmes
Registration takes place on Saturday 17th September. Auditons for limited places in the Youth Theatre programme take place on Sunday 18th September.
15.00-16.30: Introduction to Performance (aged 7-10)
17.00-18.30: Foundation Performance Training (aged 11-14)
18.45-20.30: Intermediate Performance Training (aged 15-21)
16.45-19.00: International Youth Theatre (ages 10-14) By audition only in Acting /Movement/Singing
ALUMNI ADULT TRAINING PROGRAMMES (21+)
Continual Professional Development CPD in Acting. Directing. Musical Theatre. Choreography. Production Skills. Voice. Craftshop
Masterclasses will be
- directed by qualified experts in theatre skills
- cost dependent upon workshop
- advertised on social media
- accredited UK examinations available in Communication and Performance https://www.lamda.org.uk/examinations