THEATRE TRAINING PROGRAMMES
One World Actors Centre offers continual professional development masterclasses to experienced performers, presenters and event organisers who want to update their training.
We believe that our professional training of aspiring young performers vastly improves performance and communication skills as shown by the high marks awarded to our students in UK accredited LAMDA Examinations and their 5-star rating in productions abroad. Our Alumni Continual Professional Development (CPD) offers masterclasses to adult performers and production team members to update their skills.
THE YOUNG ACTORS STUDIO YAS @TAQA Productions
Each training programme lasts eight weeks.
- Auditions for public performances will take place throughout the year but training programmes do not lead to performance.
- Each session is conducted by an experienced adult tutor in the international performance industry.
- Registration is required for each programme.
- All students have the opportunity to enter.
SATURDAYS @TAQA Productions- The Studios
11.00-12.30: Introduction to Performance (aged 5-10)
17.00-18.30: International Youth Theatre (ages 9-14) By audition only in Acting /Movement/Singing. Classes will take place in Scriptwriting, Theaflex, Theatrecraft and training for international auditions. Regular public performances take place with opportunities to perform abroad. Congratulations to Louis Barras Hargan (Toby in Sweeney Todd) for his successful acting auditions to join both Silvia Young and Italia Conte (his final choice) drama schools in London.
ACTOR MASTERCLASSES (18+)
Continual Professional Development CPD in Acting, Directing, Musical Theatre, Production Skills, Voice, TheatreCraft.
Masterclasses will be:
- led by qualified experts in theatre skills
- cost dependent upon workshop
- advertised on social media or by special invitation
- leading towards accredited UK examinations available in Communication and Performance https://www.lamda.org.uk/examinations
- Concluded by studio directing /acting/Theatrecraft demonstrations/performances.